Park Operators are increasingly realising the importance of ensuring that each visitor to their site pays for the utilities they consume.
It is no longer acceptable for you, or the environment, to have your customers wasting energy or not being responsible for the energy they consume when utility prices are becoming ever more expensive for businesses and households alike.
At Caravan Park Electical Services we realise this and have been working in conjunction with Meter-MACS to provide you with the ultimate monitoring and control solution for this problem.
How will SMART Meter-MACS benefit your business?
• Provides two way communication between your offices or any designated location and the meters at your pitches or within your network of buildings.
• Enables simple and efficient analysis of units supplied for electricity, water and gas which allows for the efficient recovery of your costs and overheads.
• Permits meters to operate in either pre-pay, credit or a mixture of both formats.
• Customisable for the individual or global switching on and off of supplies.
• Allocate limitations to be put in place for access to utilities and other any services you may provide.
• All this and more can be achieved, without you having to leave your office to read or set a meter!
SMART Metering and Communication
Meter-MACS will automatically collect ‘real time’ information on:
• Active Socket Outlets
• Available Socket Outlets
• Power Fail Alarms
• If there are any supply issues at an individual pitch
This information is made available in two ways:
• A high quality and user friendly graphical interface gives you a visual display of the status of all connection units on your park.
• Automatic e-mail and SMS notifications. This could be to warn your customers of a low account balance and, if in pre-pay, advise them to top up. Alternatively notifications can be automatically sent to your maintenance department to warn about problems with connection points around your park.
SMART Metering and management information
A Meter-MACS system will eliminate the need to visit meters simply to collect current meter readings or to check that there are no faults. Even if the meters are hundreds of miles away the information you need is already synced to your computer.
This real time metering solution continually gathers and updates data which is then readily available for billing, statements, analysis, management reports, alarm notifications, customer notifications and carbon reduction commitment (CRC) reporting.
Caravan Park Electrical Services’ SMART metering enables parks and many other property management businesses to better monitor, control and accurately charge for services used by their clients in either an ‘account’ or ‘prepaid’ option.
This is the 21st century solution to a 21st century problem.